We are looking to hire a team-oriented and motivated Junior Frontend Developer & Tester. As a member of our team, you will be working on a daily basis with other developers, collaborating with designers, product owners, and managers to achieve product goals.
We are constantly working on improving our applications and adding new features to offer clients and users the best experience in organizing and attending events whether they are physical, virtual, or hybrid. From the candidate, we expect you to help us enhance our existing responsive web applications and develop new ones.
Our frontend dev stack consists of React, Next.js, Apollo, GraphQL, Redux, Styled Components, Webpack, Storybook, and Strapi (headless CMS).
We Create The Most-Compelling Event Management Software
b2match is a product-driven, international operating all-in-one event management software company that covers the entire event workflow. We have been operating in the market for over 8 years. Our commitment is to help event organizers create meaningful interactions so that their big ideas can become a reality.
Our software has facilitated more than 5000 events with over 800,000 business matchmaking meetings, across 90 countries around the globe.
A Team That Loves to Foster Interaction
We are a team of 35+ diverse personalities based in Vienna and Zagreb. We believe that the best results come from the collaboration of motivated, talented people. We encourage working in project-based and cross-functional teams and creating space to explore ideas.
You can see more here: https://join.com/companies/b2match/5746709.
- Learn our tech stack and become an effective member of the team
- Continually improve your skills and learn from more experienced team members
- Write clean, reusable, and maintainable React code
- Test out new features and ensure smooth releases
- Participate in code reviews, provide thoughtful and constructive feedback
- Make and maintain reusable UI components
- Contribute to writing clear specifications and documentation
- Collaborate with the design team to improve the user experience and interface
- You are a student who is finishing a bachelor’s or starting a master’s degree
- You are able to work 20 or more hours a week
- Testing and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Git
- Openness to continuously give and receive feedback
- Good communication skills, self-organization, and research ability
- Continuously pay attention to the quality of features
- Be able to properly test out the new features
- Proficiency in English in both written and verbal form
You get extra points for
- Knowledge of React
- Experience with design systems and component libraries
- Experience with GraphQL
- Basic knowledge of accessibility
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Storybook
- An easy-going and enjoyable work environment in a fast-growing company
- Highly motivated, international team and a staff exchange program
- Mentorship program
- A daily paid meal in the office
- Flexible working schedule depending on college duties
- Free weeks for exams
- Additional Christmas, Easter, and vacation compensation
- Bonus payment at the end of the year based on personal and company performance
- Strong focus on personal and professional development with a yearly education budget
- Additional free days on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Top-quality equipment in the form of a MacBook Pro
- Sponsored Multisport Card with access to hundreds of different gyms, studios, and swimming pools across Croatia after working full-time for 3 months
- Modern office with superb coffee and great infrastructure in Zagreb, Croatia
You can apply here: https://join.com/companies/b2match/5746709.