We’re a group of people dedicated to creating well-crafted products for the event industry. For us, the best part of building a company is taking an idea that everyone believes in and working together to turn that into a reality. We’re creating a product that helps people to connect. Based between Vienna and Zagreb, our talented and growing team is committed to deliver the best networking experience to event attendees.
We are expanding our team in Zagreb and looking for a student with a technical background to join our frontend team. Basic knowledge and experience with frontend frameworks is vital.
- Frontend: React, Next.js, Apollo, GraphQL, Redux, Styled Components, Webpack, Storybook,
- Backend: Go, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, MySQL, Solr,
- Infrastructure: Gitlab CI, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP.
- Design and develop reusable and reliable React code,
- Writing automated tests,
- Collaborate with the design team and provide feedback on the new interfaces.
- You are a student that is currently finishing your degree at a technical university,
- You are able to work 20 or more hours a week,
- You are responsible and have good organizational skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
An additional plus is if you have
- Experience with React or some other frontend framework.
What we offer
- Macbook Pro,
- Paid lunch,
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remote,
- Conference and education budget,
- Opportunity for learning and development,
- Staff exchange to Vienna headquarters.
If this sounds interesting, apply here.