We’re a group of people dedicated to creating well-crafted products for the event industry. For us, the best part of building a company is taking an idea that everyone believes in and working together to turn that into a reality. We’re creating a product that helps people to connect. Based between Vienna and Zagreb, our talented and growing team is committed to deliver the best networking experience to event attendees.
- Infrastructure: Gitlab CI, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP,
- Frontend: React, Next.js, Apollo, GraphQL, Redux, Styled Components, Webpack, Storybook,
- Backend: Go, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, MySQL, Solr.
- Managing and optimizing CI/CD pipelines,
- Managing and optimizing cloud infrastructure,
- Writing technical documentation.
- You are a student that is currently finishing your degree at a technical university,
- You are able to work 20 or more hours a week,
- You have at least basic experience with Git,
- Experience with Linux OS,
- Basic understanding of SQL databases,
- You are responsible and have good organizational skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
An additional plus is if you have
- Experience with some of the CI/CD tools,
- Experience with cloud platforms,
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
What we offer
- Macbook Pro or another laptop of your choice,
- Paid lunch,
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remote,
- Conference and education budget,
- Opportunity for learning and development,
- Staff exchange to Vienna headquarters.
If this sounds interesting, apply here.