Axilis is an agile team of exceptional engineers and product designers with offices in NYC, Providence, and Zagreb. We help businesses of all sizes design & build impactful software products. Our clients range from well-funded startups to large enterprises. We embrace agility and collaboration to continuously drive business results.
Axilis begins and ends with our team and we’re committed to building a world-class company.
We are looking for a React Native Developer who will join our team and get a chance to work on a birdwatching mobile application with a huge user base. The application implements some interesting architectural solutions and, as such, offers the opportunity to get experience with a variety of frameworks and technologies. During this project, you might learn a thing or two about birds. Yep, birds, definitely not bees.
We expect you to:
- Have experience with React,
- Have experience with agile development tools (CI, Trello, Slack),
- Have a CS or related degree or working towards it,
- Communicate effectively and proactively with clients and colleagues regarding plans, products, issues, and timelines,
- Be willing to learn new technologies,
- Be fluent in English.
- You are familiar with React Native.
What we offer:
- Working on challenging and interesting projects,
- Use of latest technologies and tools,
- Knowledge-sharing culture,
- Competitive salary and bonuses,
- Personal education budget,
- Team budget,
- Informal hangouts – movie and game nights, office parties,
- Travel opportunities,
- Parking space,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to work remotely.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk! Apply here! 🙂