Axilis is an agile team of exceptional engineers and product designers, based in Zagreb. We have recently become a part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices and operations in the UK, Poland, Romania, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, and Malta.
As a tech company, engineers are a key driving force behind many of our processes. However, entering a dynamic, challenging industry such as betting, with a retail network of over 1,000 agencies across multiple countries and nearly 15 million monthly bets placed, we are keen to form an outstanding Data team. We have already hired our Head of Data and two senior-level Data Engineers, and now we are looking for two juniors to join them.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Data Engineers that will work on building a large and scalable data platform used for all data related purposes – from standard reporting to real-time decision-making engine. Your primary responsibility will consist of building data pipelines and ETL processes to collect, organize and standardize data, in previously designed data structures – everything on cloud-based technologies.
What is so interesting about this position?
- working on a real-time data analytics platform, hosted in the cloud and serving every part of the organization – from standard financial reporting and ERP integration to real-time rule-based engine for customer segmentation on a source system,
- with a complex source system landscape, you’ll have a challenge of building data pipelines that enable data-driven decision-making, helping the company in aggressive expansion on multiple markets,
- competing in a gambling/betting industry, our company targets are high – this means exponential growth that our scalable platform needs to cope with, and the most interesting projects and challenges are in front of us to conquer (technology and tools decisions are yours to make :)).
What are the requirements?
- Experience in analyzing data (writing DB queries),
- Willingness to “deep dive” into business processes and understand the data behind,
- Willingness to work with large volumes of data and derive insights from them,
- CS or related degree in the making,
- Communicating effectively and proactively with clients and colleagues regarding plans, products, issues, and timelines,
- Willingness to learn new technologies,
- Fluency in English.
- You are familiar with Cloud technologies,
- You are familiar with Python.
What do we offer?
- Working on challenging and interesting projects,
- Use of latest technologies and tools,
- Knowledge-sharing culture,
- Competitive salary and bonuses,
- Personal education budget,
- Paid student vacation,
- Multisport card,
- Team budget,
- Informal hangouts – movie and game nights, office parties,
- Travel opportunities,
- Parking space,
- Flexible working hours,
- Chance to work remotely.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!