AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 200+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Design and development of reusable web controls implemented as web components or Angular components,
- Design and development of reusable services (authentication, localization, translation…),
- Development of toolkit based on mentioned controls and services, which provides common functionality, look and feel, for other teams to use and build web clients on top of,
- Involvement in automated testing, CI/CD process,
- Building rich and dynamic dashboards shared visualization components, and custom visualizations for communicating data.
- Experienced with HTML/JS/CSS,
- Proficient in English,
- Willing to master a plethora of web front-end technologies.
All the better if you have experience with:
- Experienced in Angular,
- Web components (Polymer, Lit Elements…),
- Other front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js…),
- Automated testing (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium…),
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!