AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
We are looking for UX engineers to join the team that builds a suite of multi-platform frontends for physical simulations. Our products are used in the automotive and other industries across the globe.
• defining and improving user experience in advanced technical applications
• conduct usability tests and reviews and then transform their findings into actionable enhancement requests
• communicate effectively and bring together all stakeholders (users, product management, software development, customer support, …)
• update and contribute to the Product Style Guide
• look for the harmony of aesthetics and function
• possess in-depth understanding of UX design principles
• familiar with CSS
• preferably have experience in creating UI mockups in Adobe XD or other tools
• strive to find simple solutions for complex UX challenges
• good knowledge of English
• Competitive compensation
• Thirteenth salary, bonuses
• Working in a small, focused team with motivated developers
• Work on the company’s own product (established software packages)
• Full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement
• International teams and dynamic environment
• Comfortable offices (no open space)
• Remote work option
• Flexible working hours
• Working without overtime or weekend work
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of engineers developing software products using modern architectures and frameworks, don’t hesitate to apply through our application tool!