AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects.
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Development of software, hardware and system documentation
- Self-reliant work on documentation projects
- Continuous improvement of product know-how through research and engagement with the development teams, product and system that has to be documented
- Technical education
- Some experience with technical documentation
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to depict complex technical topics and procedures in written and graphical form
- Excellent English language skills
(German language skills are considered advantage)
- Confident handling of editorial and graphic programs
(e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
All the better if you have an interest in:
- Experience with editorial and graphic programs (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer)
- Some experience in Documentation (e.g. project documentation, product documentation)
- Experience with SAP, SalesForce.com
- Customer communications experience.
- Professional development through mentorship and coaching
- An international and dynamic environment
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- A very casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly and productive.
If you are eager to work in international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere, great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, please apply!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.