AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for engineers capable of blending in the development environment of a large-scale distributed project.
- Development of software and system documentation,
- Self-reliant work on documentation projects,
- Continuous improvement of product know-how through research and engagement with the development teams, product and system that has to be documented.
- Technical and/or linguistic education,
- Some experience with technical documentation,
- Ability to depict complex technical topics and procedures in written and graphical form,
- Excellent English language skills (German language skills of advantage),
- Confident handling of editorial and graphic programs (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer),
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
All the better if you have an interest in:
- Experience with editorial and graphic programs (e.g. FrameMaker, SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer),
- Some experience in Documentation (e.g. project documentation, product documentation).
What do we offer:
- Professional development through mentorship and coaching,
- An international and dynamic environment,
- Use of latest technologies and tools,
- A very casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly and productive.
If you enjoy technical challenges, have some documentation experience and would like to join the dynamic community of 150+engineers developing software products using modern architectures and frameworks, don’t hesitate to apply.