AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Student Web Front-End Developer (f/m)
• Design and development of reusable web controls, implemented as web components or Angular components
• Design and development of reusable services (authentication, localization, translation…)
• Development of toolkit based on mentioned controls and services, which provides common functionality, look and feel
• Involvement in automated testing, CI/CD process
• Experienced with HTML/JS/CSS
• Proficient in English
• Willing to master web front-end technologies
All the better if you have experience with:
• Experienced in Angular
• Web components (Polymer…)
• Other front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js…)
• Automated testing (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Cypress…)
• a small, focused team with motivated developers
• flexible working hours
• comfortable offices (no open space)
• remote work options
• international work environment
• well organized work at a steady, sustainable pace
If you are enthusiastic about implementation and enhancement of algorithms and would like to see them run in production, we would like to meet you! Please use our online tool for your application!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.