• Design and execute tests.
• Write and execute automated tests in different programming languages/technologies/frameworks.
• Write bug reports.
• Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
• Work effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
• You have strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset.
• You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
• You have basic programming skills
All the better if you have:
• Knowledge of Windows
• Experience with Git
• Experience with unit tests
• Experience with Visual Studio (C#)
• Experience with communication protocols (CAN, EtherCAT, Profibus, etc…)
• International and motivational environment, many experts in technical area
• Relaxed atmosphere
• Challenging tasks with a lot to learn and advance
AVL-AST d.o.o. was founded in 1996 with headquarter in Zagreb as a member of the AVL List GmbH.
AVL-AST as a strategic partner creates and implements software solutions for simulation, testing and optimization of all types of propulsion systems for passenger and commercial vehicles, and increasingly turns to software production and electrification. We are a significant partner to a large number of car manufacturers worldwide who, due to stringent environmental standards and fuel consumption reduction, need to continuously improve their products.
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.