AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
• Developing software solutions for advanced data-processing and visualization platform
• Developing reusable components and application features
• Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
• You can code in either C# or Java
• Interest in distributed systems (Docker, Kubernetes, HELM)
• You understand development of framework / platform features
• You have effective written and verbal communication skills
All the better if you have:
• Experience with elements of the following technologies: Application Integration (Integration Patterns), REST
• Experience working in some open-source project
• Experience with Linux, Docker, K8S
• Experience with Git
• Experience with unit tests
• Experience with Visual Studio or Java IDE
• Experience with Powershell/Bash/Ansible
• a small, focused team with motivated developers
• flexible working hours
• comfortable offices (no open space)
• remote work options
• international work environment
• well organized work at a steady, sustainable pace
If you are enthusiastic about implementation and enhancement of algorithms and would like to see them run in production, we would like to meet you! Please use our online tool for your application!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.