AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Our young but experienced team in Zagreb is developing high-tech solutions in the field of battery cell testing for the automotive industry. We design devices driven by cutting-edge technologies and use modern team management processes. Help us advance our vision of a sustainable future as a Scrum Master (student trainee).
Do you lack experience with Agile? Not a certified Scrum Master yet? Not a problem, as long you wish to learn with us.
• supporting the team in understanding and taking on the Agile way of work
• safeguarding that the team, product owner and stakeholders are playing by the Agile rules
• organizing and monitoring sprint planning, review and daily meetings
• organizing and guiding the sprint retrospectives,
• implementation of improvement measures
• coaching the team members and product owner in challenging situations
• conflict management
• improving team dynamics,
• organizing & co-hosting agile workshops, team buildings and training
• Bachelor/Master/student of technical sciences/social/humanistic (organizational, natural sciences…)
• excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
• well-developed soft skills, ability to motivate and relate
• willingness to learn and ambition for professional development
• excellent communication and teamwork skills
• proficiency in Croatian & English, German is a bonus
• experience in Agile development & team management is a bonus
• experience in conflict management and coaching is a bonus
• training for Certified Scrum Master, soft skills & coaching courses
• strong support and coaching from line management
• team culture open to sharing knowledge and insights
• career in the automotive software and hardware industry
• ability to grow in an team working with cutting edge technologies and agile team management process (Scrum)
• part time work (~20 hours per week), flexible working times, home office options
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now through our online application tool!