AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation, and testing technology of powertrains (electric & combustion engines, transmission, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for programmers capable of blending in the development environment of a large-scale distributed project.
- Multi-platform desktop development (Linux, Windows) in Python using external and in-house libraries,
- Development of complex and feature-rich software for virtual vehicle simulation, mechanical simulation, autonomous driving, and the framework all products are based on,
- Inter-team collaboration and communication with 200+ international developers,
- Design, architecture.
- Computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering or another technical background,
- Familiar with object-oriented design and programming,
- Familiar with UI development, reactive framework, event-driven programming,
- Experience with versioning systems (Git).
What we offer:
- The highest level of Python expertise and mentoring,
- Rare opportunity to work on a huge Python codebase,
- Contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- Modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- Full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- Considerable extra financial benefits,
- Professional development through mentorship and training,
- International teams and dynamic environment,
- Very casual & friendly atmosphere.
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of engineers developing software products using modern architectures and frameworks, don’t hesitate to apply.
Link for applications https://bit.ly/2DnBbvb