We are looking for developers to join the team that builds foundational libraries for a suite of multi-platform frontends for physical simulations. The project comprises a diverse set of components, including data modeling, persistence, connectivity, and graphics. The code is written in Python and C++, builds on established FOSS projects, and is used by development teams in multiple countries and by users across the globe.
We are looking for programmers who:
• enjoy writing maintainable, efficient, and portable code
• possess in-depth understanding of platforms and operating systems they employ
• pay attention to details of the design and the implementation
• care about usability
• study and contribute to free software
• thrive in environments spanning different programming languages and paradigms
• keep their eyes open for new technologies
• are fluent in English
• competitive compensation
• thirteenth salary, bonuses
• working in a small, focused team with motivated developers
• flexible working hours
• comfortable offices (no open space)
• remote work option
• international work environment
• well organized work at a steady, sustainable pace
AVL Croatia was founded in 1996 with headquarters in Zagreb as a member of the AVL List GmbH.
As a strategic partner, we are mainly oriented to software production, electrification, creating and implementing software solutions for simulation, testing and optimization of all types of propulsion systems for passenger and commercial vehicles. We are a significant partner to a large number of car manufacturers worldwide who, due to stringent environmental standards and fuel consumption reduction, need to continuously improve their products.
If you are enthusiastic about Python and would enjoy using it in production, we would like to meet you!
Please use our online tool to send us your application.
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.