AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 200+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- The creation, revision, and review of product technical documentation,
- Collaboration with different specialist team members,
- Handle the internal communication in the project team.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and changing project demands,
- You understand technical systems and a keen interest in automotive technology,
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Skilled in time management and planning.
All the better if you have:
- Knowledge of basic business organization structure and processes,
- Knowledge of German language (written and verbal),
- Experience with editorial tools (Adobe FrameMaker, GIMP…),
- Experience with CAD tools (SolidWorks Composer),
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Visio…),
- Experience with ERP software (SAP).
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply before March 15th, 2020!
You can send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org /HR email address.