AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Developing software solutions for advanced data-processing and visualization platform,
- Developing reusable components and application features,
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- You can code in either C# or C++,
- You know data structures and algorithms well,
- You understand design patterns and programming principles,
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
All the better if you have:
- Knowledge of application integration processes,
- Knowledge of architecture patterns (e.g. REST, service-oriented architecture, component-based architecture),
- Knowledge of Windows,
- Experience with databases and SQL,
- Experience with Git,
- Experience with unit tests,
- Experience with Visual Studio.