AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 200+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Project Administration in Atlassian Jira Development, Jira Service Desk and Confluence,
- Supporting users in understanding and specifying requirements for their projects
- Creating project-specific configurations and workflows,
- Testing the project configurations together with users and rolling them out into productive environments,
- Working on support requests from users together with other colleagues from the tools team.
- Experience with creating and troubleshooting project-specific configurations for JIRA and Confluence,
- Experience with integrating Plug-Ins into JIRA/Confluence,
- Experience with user and project support,
- Ability to work in an environment with users from all over the world,
- Excellent communication abilities in written and spoken English.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!