AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employers capable of blending in the IT team working on analyzing and solving ICT problems and requests for both Hardware/Software systems and also 1st level support for end-users requests inside the Enterprise environment.
- Installation and administration of Linux and Windows computers,
- HW and SW maintenance and servicing as well as user assistance and support,
- Configuration, control, and administration of computers and applications according to internal procedures,
- Usage of Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, DHCP, DNS…
- Maintaining and improving Python and shell scripts (Bash, tcsh),
- Basic networking and routing knowledge,
- User assistance with computing equipment, software, and services according to internal policies.
- Working experience with different Linux and Windows operating systems,
- Experience with 1st level support for Operating system services and User requests,
- Experience with Python, Bash, tcsh,
- Team player and communicator,
- Proficient with spoken and written English,
- Ready to learn and adapt to professional challenges.
Please apply on https://bit.ly/3iW3Aba