AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
Your responsibilities will be SiL and HiL environment setup which includes:
• Analysis of the control unit interface/pinout and specification of wiring harness for connecting the control unit to HiL hardware
• Analysis and specification of HiL hardware according to project requirements (digital/analog I/O boards, voltage/current measurement devices, communication protocol devices–CAN, LIN…)
• Configuration of hardware and commissioning the system in open loop (troubleshooting in-vehicle control units to HiL HW connections, parametrization of sensors/actuators)
• Model integration (engine, transmission, vehicle, e-motor, inverter…) and closed loop commissioning of all control systems.
• Modeling of specific physical systems (sensors/actuators, test benches,..) running in closed loop with control unit
Integration of the test automation tools
• Support of customer trainings
• Development of methodologies, hardware and software to further automate the commissioning process and improve the SiL&HiL setup
• Education in the field of electronics, mechatronics or similar
• Preferable experience in signal processing, control systems and reading circuit diagrams
• Experience with Matlab/Simulink and modeling of physical systems
• Appreciated knowledge of CAN BUS and similar communication protocols
• Experience with dSPACE HiL Systems will be considered
• Good knowledge of English language
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Competitive compensation
• Thirteenth salary, bonuses
• Tailored training programs
• Working in a small, focused team ;
• International work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Comfortable offices
• Remote work option
We are looking for students (part-time) and full-time employees!
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!