AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
AVL-AST d.o.o. as a strategic partner creates and implements software solutions for simulation, testing and optimization of all types of propulsion systems for passenger and commercial vehicles. We are following the trends and needs of our employees, we build a stimulating work climate and continuously work on improvements.
If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- innovative and strategic projects in the car industry for various domains (fleet data, RDE, ADAS, …) related to Data Management,
- development of front and back end components for structured administration and processing of meta and master data,
- active participation in the concept and development of new applications,
- development of APIs and Services for encapsulated access to business logics,
- autonomous work in agile teams, on challenging/diversified projects, from the first line of the code to full functional usage,
- regular evaluation of new technologies and modus operandi, to push forward continuous improvement of our development processes,
- work with latest architectures and technologies.
- engineering education (MSc, MEng or PhD) in Computer Science, Informatics/Telematics, Mathematics/Statistics or Engineering Degree,
- hands-on experience with programming AND scripting languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL, MDX, …),
- good knowledge of intersections like REST & SOAP,
- work experience at least one web framework or library (Angular, jQuery, React, Vue),
- experience with PaaS and container technologies such as e.g. Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, Docker is an advantage,
- fluent speaking and excellent writing skills in English,
- willingness to work in full DevOps lifecycle,
- readiness for business trips in course of development projects.
All the better if you have:
- a working knowledge of vehicle architectures, communication and components,
- driving License.
If you are eager to work in international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere, great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, don’t hesitate to apply!