AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
AVL – AST d.o.o. Croatia is a member of the AVL Group.
The Frontend team is responsible for client-side development, maintenance and monitoring Data analytics platform. You will be responsible for understanding and developing frontend application that meet product and technology roadmaps needs. You will be working on innovative and strategic platform used in the automotive industry for various domains (fleet validation, HIL/SIL testing, ADAS, …) related to data engineering and applied data science in large, scaled team with broad areas of expertise. Data analytics platform is used for collecting, processing, analysing and visualization of data from various sources which supports domain engineers in decision making.
• Develop, test, release and monitor client side of data analytics platform
• Follow the common process development framework during the lifecycle of development and updating or creating new processes for improvements
• Working together with Quality assurance and backend team on development of common features
• Work with latest architectures and technologies in fast-paced product development
•Engineering education (BSc, MSc, MEng or PhD) in Computer Science, Informatics/Telematics, Mathematics/Statistics or Engineering Degree
• Open minded and eager to learn
• You have understanding of:
o Knowledge how Rest APIs work
o HTTP/HTTPS, RESTFul API (JSON)
o Basic knowledge of microservices architecture
o Fluent speaking and excellent writing skills in English
o Proactive communication and being team-player in a highly motivated team
• Exact career path and continuous learning in cooperation with industry experts
• Possibility of advancement in fast growing team
• Flexible working hours and tailored work life balance
• Not open space offices
• Opportunity for expanding professional network while working with different teams and departments
• Possibility of switching and working on different technology stacks and projects
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!