AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Design and development reusable web controls implemented as web components and Angular components,
- Design and development of reusable services (authentication, localization, translation…),
- Development of toolkit based on mentioned controls and services, which provides common functionality, look and feel, for other teams to use and build web clients on top of,
- Involvement in automated testing, CI/CD process,
- Development of a designer tool which can define web clients for a range of different applications in the automotive industry,
- Building rich and dynamic dashboards, shared visualization components, and custom visualizations for communicating data.
- Experienced with HTML/js/css,
- Knowledgeable in algorithms & data structures,
- Proficient in English,
- Willing to master a plethora of web front-end technologies.
All the better if you have experience with:
- Front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js…),
- Web components (Polymer…),
- Automated testing (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium…),