AVL is the largest supplier of measurement devices for automotive OEMs worldwide.
Our young but experienced team in Zagreb is part of electrification business in the automotive sector (battery cell testing & inverters). We design converters using cutting edge transistor technologies (SiC, GaN) and high-end measurement equipment.
• Simulation and schematic design of electrical circuits used in control of power converters (gate drive circuits, analog, mixed signal and digital design…)
• Implementing layout according to IPC standard and AVL guidelines
• Defining new components and footprints for the components library
• Verification & debugging of manufactured PCBs, defining reworks and implementing them on PCBs
• Defining test procedures, validating them and overhanding to PCBA supplier companies
• Getting to know the bigger picture – basics of converter topologies
• Assembling & wiring of prototype PCBAs and test setups
• Writing documentation and reports
• Cooperation with device production in AVL (mainly Graz, Austria) and external suppliers
• Collaboration with external development partners (University, suppliers)
• Give technical inputs to project management while planning tasks
• Degree (Technical-/University) in the field of electronics
• Basic knowledge of CAE tools (preferably Altium Designer)
• Basic knowledge in simulation of electronic circuits in Spice/Plecs/Matlab/Simulink
• A mind keen on learning and self-development
• Electronics is your passion
• Open personality, likes supporting and being supported by colleagues
• Proficient English, German is a bonus
• Environment consisting of an experienced team of PE, PCB and FPGA developers
• Career in the automotive HW industry
• Ability to grow in a team working with cutting edge technologies (SiC & GaN) and agile team management process (Scrum)
• Flexible work times, home office option
• Learning and professional development opportunities
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.