AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
AVL is the largest supplier of measurement devices for automotive OEMs worldwide. Our young but experienced team in Zagreb is part of electrification business in the automotive sector (battery cell testing, dyno). We design converters using cutting edge transistor technologies (SiC, GaN) and need your support in validating our designs.
• Prepare laboratory equipment and test devices for upcoming development and research activities (auxiliary circuits, instruments, sources, loads and cabling)
• Configuring automation and acquisition systems and running automated test runs
• Performing measurements in alignment with development engineers
• Report data and compile information into graphs and documents
• Generating documentation in E-plan, and responsibility for handling prototype BOM’s
• PCB rework and preparation for prototype development and testing
• Responsibility for taking care of and maintaining instrumentation and other laboratory equipment
• Bachelor (Polytechnical) in the field of electrical engineering or High school with technical degree in electronics
• Basic knowledge of handling devices operating with high voltages and currents
• Skillfulness in setting up electrical installations in apparatus and component assemblies
• Familiarity with MS Office mandatory and EPLAN welcome
• Bonus: Solidworks, Altium, Octave, Python, …
• Willingness to learn and ambition for professional development
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Proficiency in English, German is a bonus
• Possibility to develop within an experienced team of electronics and power electronics developers
• Be part of electrification business in the automotive sector
• Chances for further education and professional development (e.g. EPLAN training)
• State of the art laboratory and equipment for developing power converters
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply through our online application tool now!