AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 200+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Developing software solutions for advanced data-processing and visualization platform,
- Developing reusable components and application features,
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- You can code in either C# or Java,
- You understand design patterns & enterprise integration patterns,
- You understand the development of framework/platform features,
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
All the better if you have:
- Experience with elements of the following technologies: Application Integration (Integration Patterns), SOA/Microservice, REST/SOAP Services,
- Experience working in some open-source project,
- Experience with Linux, Docker, K8S,
- Experience with Git,
- Experience with unit tests,
- Experience with Visual Studio or Java IDE.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!