AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries, and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines. AVL – AST d.o.o. Croatia is a member of the AVL Group.
- Design and development of reusable web controls, implemented as web components or Angular components,
- Design and development of reusable services (authentication, localization, translation…),
- Development of toolkit based on mentioned controls and services, which provides common functionality, look and feel, for other teams to use and build web clients on top of,
- Involvement in automated testing, CI/CD process,
- Building rich and dynamic dashboards, shared visualization components, and custom visualizations for communicating data.
- Experienced with HTML/JS/CSS,
- Proficient in English,
- Willing to master a plethora of web front-end technologies.
All the better if you have experience with:
- Experienced in Angular,
- Web components (Polymer, Lit Elements…),
- Other front-end frameworks (React, Vue.js…),
- Automated testing (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium…),