AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
AVL – AST d.o.o. Croatia is a member of the AVL Group.
- The creation, revision, and review of product technical documentation,
- Collaboration with different specialist team members,
- Handle the internal communication in the project team.
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and changing project demands,
- You understand technical systems and have a keen interest in automotive technology,
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Skilled in time management and planning.
All the better if you have:
- Knowledge of basic business organization structure and processes,
- Knowledge of German language (written and verbal),
- Experience with editorial tools (Adobe FrameMaker, GIMP…),
- Experience with CAD tools (SolidWorks Composer),
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Visio…),
- Experience with ERP software (SAP).