AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
AVL – AST d.o.o. Croatia is a member of the AVL Group.
- Developing interfaces to Industrial networking protocols like EtherCAT, CAN, CANopen, Profibus and protocols based on TCP/IP,
- Developing GUIs for parameterization and monitoring of these subsystems,
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- You can code in either C# or C++,
- You know data structures and algorithms,
- You understand design patterns and programming principles,
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills.
All the better if you have:
- Experience with Realtime operating systems,
- Experience with programming classic Windows Applications,
- Experience with cabling, wiring, and soldering,
- Experience with Git,
- Experience with Unit tests,
- Experience with Visual Studio.