AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- collaborate effectively as part of the agile team specialized in,
- executors for both real-time and controller systemsD,
- data acquisition from real-time systems,
- multiple process coordination.
- experience with C++ programming language,
- understanding Object-Oriented Programming paradigm,
- understanding basics of operating systems from programming perspective,
- motivated to learn and apply new skills, tools and programming languages.
All the better if you have:
- interest for Embedded development,
- own projects (e.g. GitHub) that you’re proud of,
- have interest in distributed and/or real-time computing,
- experience with Visual Studio,
- programming skills in C#.
- contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- professional development through mentorship and trainings,
- international teams and dynamic environment,
- very casual & friendly atmosphere.
If you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now.