AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for employees capable of blending in the development environment of large-scale distributed projects. If you enjoy technical challenges and would like to join the dynamic community of 100+ developers and engineers, don’t hesitate to apply.
- collaborate effectively as part of the agile development team working on solutions for management of parameters and results data.
- experience with C# programming language,
- interest in distributed, scalable, highly performant SW services,
- understanding Object-Oriented Programming paradigm,
- motivated to learn and apply new skills, tools and programming languages.
All the better if you have:
- own projects (e.g. GitHub) that you’re proud of,
- an understanding of some elements of the following technologies: SOA/Micro service, REST Services,
- experience with Asp .Net Core,
- experience with Visual Studio,
- experience with automated testing (NUnit, XUnit),
- programming skills in C++.
- contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity,
- modern technical challenges, e.g. autonomous driving software, electric motors, fuel cells…,
- full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement,
- professional development through mentorship and trainings,
- international teams and dynamic environment,
- very casual & friendly atmosphere.
f you are eager to work in an international environment, you appreciate a relaxed atmosphere and great compensation packages, and you want to broaden your knowledge while thriving on challenges, apply now!