AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation, and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions, and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
AVL-AST d.o.o. was founded in 1996 with headquarter in Zagreb as a member of the AVL List GmbH. AVL-AST as a strategic partner creates and implements software solutions for simulation, testing, and optimization of all types of propulsion systems for passenger and commercial vehicles, and increasingly turns to software production and electrification. We are a significant partner to a large number of car manufacturers worldwide who, due to stringent environmental standards and fuel consumption reduction, need to continuously improve their products.
- Test Automation based on requirements and test specification in the area of automotive powertrain, infotainment, and ADAS.
- Execution and tracking of the automated test campaigns.
- Creation of test reports.
- In case of errors/problems -> solution-oriented acting in alignment with support team
- Technical University/Automation Technology/Applied Sciences/Software development or similar
- Automation technology
- Basic programming skills (e.g. Python)
- Basics in BUS communication architecture beneficial
- Basics in tracking and versioning tools
- Basics in requirements management, basics in reporting tools
- Very good English skills both written and spoken (German would be a benefit)
- Contribution to projects of high technical & business complexity
- Full creative & professional freedom, no micromanagement
- Good self-management / working in a global team
- Professional development through mentorship and trainings
- Flexible working time
- Very casual & friendly atmosphere
If so, please use our online application tool to send your application to AVL!
AVL is not just about cars. It’s about changing the future. Together.