The company was started in 1993 as a small family business. Since 2016 we have shifted our focus from the local to the global market and as a result, our scope has been successfully evolving ever since. Today we are present in the fields of automotive, food & beverage and oil & gas industry. Following our inherent belief, we are putting the attention on people. In line with this, we search for communicative, creative and social individuals capable of independent decision making and openness towards other cultures. As has been said, keep calm and carry on. And of course – apply.
What will you do?
Programming and commissioning of systems in process and automotive industries. Office located in Zagreb.
- Master’s degree from a technical university,
- Communicativeness and social aptness,
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming,
- Willingness to travel to beautiful destinations,
- Knowledge of other languages is a bonus,
- Awareness of the world around you is a bonus.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with a probation period of 6 months,
- Beginner’s salary: 6000 kn initial and 7500 kn after 6 months,
- Professional’s salary: up to 25000 kn,
- Paid overtime,
- Yearly summer, New Year and birthday bonus,
- 30 days’ vacation time,
- Official phone and laptop for personal use,
- Further education ranging from language courses, technical trainings and fair attendances to paid Ph.D. study,
- Possibility to shape work description and tasks through time according to individual inclinations and achievements. Through the years, you don’t need to change the company to change your job position and/or description.
- Yearly reward personalized for each employee,
- Monthly case of beer of choice,
- A towel.
Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org