Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others.
We are growing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team in Croatia and looking for outstanding individuals to join our team and help Autodesk change the future of manufacturing. We’re looking for a Senior Software Developer with experience in Server-side (Cloud) software development, to join our team. This team develops, maintains and supports Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions & services, including Fusion Manage, Manage Extension for Fusion 360, and Upchain. You will be involved in efforts to deliver and support services, integrations, and REST APIs to meet the growing Data Management and PLM needs of our customers. In terms of our Benefits, our “Autodesk benefits package” includes RSU, ESPP, annual bonus, healthcare package, office equipment, wellness and lunch budgets, and others.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Build with quality – all work meets appropriate quality standards throughout the development
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Deliver work in a collaborative agile environment according to the quality standards and industry best practices (CI/CD, testing, documentation, automation, code reviews)
- Experience in Java and JVM languages, with expertise in some of the following
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with containers (Docker, K8s)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of Agile and development practices/tooling
- Should be a Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individual who takes initiative and ownership of projects are desired
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.