Are you interested in Test Automation? Do you want to become part of a global IT company with world-renowned banking products? Check our job ad and apply! 😉
ASEE is worldwide recognized SW vendor in Banking and Payment market. Following market demands, we are constantly enhancing our product and service portfolio. We are onboarding a new SQA Application Tester to our agile Mobile Delivery team.
🌟 Why is the job exciting?
As Test Automation Engineer you will:
· Work in young and dynamic team that focuses on successful realization of mobile banking applications with high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
· Work with one of the biggest banking groups in Europe.
📋 Main Accountabilities:
· Work with Engineers to drive improvements in code quality via automated Testing
· Develop Test Plans, Strategies and scheduling of test activity
· Write and execute test scripts for automated testing
· Create and execute Test cases/scripts at any level as required (Unit, Integration, Component Integration, System Integration, Exploratory)
· Maintain organization of Test case suites
· Document analysis
· Validate test results
· Report findings to technical and non-technical colleges for software quality improvement.
🚀 We are looking for someone who has:
· Bachelor or Master Degree student in Computer science, Information Technologies or related field
· Interest in Mobile development area, with an emphasis on QA
· Native or bilingual Croatian, advanced level of English language
· Some knowledge with testing automation tools/frameworks/patterns such as SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium WebDriver, page object, TestNG is a plus
· Experience with Java programming language is a plus.
Skills and Competencies
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Solid analytical skills and ability to understand complex problems
· Ability to work as a member of team that may include remote peers
· Proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and results driven individual
· Strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying and exceed their needs.
✨ What do we offer:
· Flexible working hours
· Remote work options
· Opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills
· Mentorship program
· Possibility of employment after graduation
· Team building events
· Pub quizzes
· Refreshments in the office (coffe, tea and fruits)
· Healthy and positive working atmosphere 😊