Are you interested in Business Analysis? Do you want to become part of a global IT company with world-renowned banking products? Check our job ad and apply! 😉
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment-leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company’s subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high-quality software and services.
🌟 What are the Key Challenges and Goals?
· As Business Analyst in our Voice department you will work together with software developers and project managers on successful realization of Asseco Live application with high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
📋 Your role – What you’ll be doing:
· Determine client and end-user objectives by studying business function, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
· Create and present business, functional, and technical specification for the solution
· Defines project requirements, identifies project phases and deliverables Monitor project progress, identifies issues, recommends mitigation actions, controls the scope, and identifies change requests
· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
· Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures
· Support the sales and presales teams by serving as a technical and functional subject matter expert.
🚀 We encourage you to apply if you are/have:
· Bachelor or Master Degree student in Computer science, Information Technologies, Economy or related field
· Advanced knowledge of English language, allowing fluent communication and writing documentation
· Knowledge of BPMN for modeling a business process
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
· Strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying and exceeding their needs
· Ability to work as a member of team that may include remote peers
· Eagerness to learn and to acquire knowledge.
✨ What’s in it for you – Our offer:
· Flexible working hours
· Remote work options
· Opportunity to gain new knowledge and skills
· Mentorship program
· Possibility of employment after graduation
· Team building events
· Refreshments in the office