Asseco SEE is looking for motivated student who would like to join our young and dynamic team of software developers in our Mobile department.
This challenging job position involves development of iOS applications in the field of banking and fintech industries for some of the biggest players and banks in the region and worldwide. Our focus is on mobile banking solutions that are among the top solutions in our region.
Main tasks include:
- Development of native iOS applications in Swift
- Participating in the definition of project architecture and UX/UI
- Participating in project estimating and planning
We are looking for student who has:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies
- Ability and willingness to work as part of the team
Preferable skills (not mandatory):
- Basic knowledge of Swift programming language
- Basic knowledge of the iOS operating system, tools and technologies for developing iOS applications
- Experience with another platform, such as Android or Java (server side)
- Experience with GIT / GIT flow
What can we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work options
- Mentorship and Buddy program
- Work in a young and stimulating working environment
- Use of advanced technologies and systems
- Education in desired field
Location of work: Zagreb, Rijeka or Koprivnica (or remote).
If you are interested to learn more, feel free to send us your CV at HR@asseco-see.hr.
About Asseco SEE:
Asseco SEE group is one of the biggest IT companies in the area of production and implementation of its own software solutions and services in South Eastern Europe region. Our security solutions are in the background system of all major banks in Croatia and the region, and also several banks in Nigeria, Egypt etc… If you are a user of any of the top 10 banks in Croatia every validation of OTP (One Time Password) via online purchase took place on the system we are developing, and it is very likely that we also developed the mToken you used to generate the OTP and the ACS to which you were redirected to for authentication during your online purchase. Also, we were among the first in the world to develop and obtain Visa and Mastercard certification for the ACS 2.0 solution. Besides the security solutions, we also develop mobile banking applications for some of the biggest banking groups in the region. In addition to programming, we regularly write tests and documentation, do Code Review, hold trainings and share knowledge at internal meetups.