ASEE is looking for motivated students who would like to work in a young and dynamic team of software developers in our Mobile department.
This challenging job position involves the development of mobile applications in the field of mobile banking, mobile payments, and other mobile services. The selected candidate will design and develop innovative solutions in the field of banking and fintech industries for some of the biggest players and banks in the region and worldwide.
Main tasks include:
- Work using up to date development processes ( JIRA, CI, GIT, Jenkins, etc.) for development of server-side components
- Be part of a young and dynamic team with developers, business analysts, and project managers
- The definition and development of test scenarios
We are looking for a student who has:
- Basic or advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming (Java)
- Knowledge of the Java programming language, tools, and technologies necessary for the development
- Ability and willingness to work as part of the team
- Genuine interest in following modern technologies
- Eagerness to learn and to acquire knowledge
It will be considered a distinct advantage if you have:
- A portfolio of Java projects currently available on Git
- Experience with GIT / GIT flow
What can we offer:
- Competitive student salary
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and Buddy program
- Work in a young and stimulating working environment
- Use of advanced technologies and systems
- Work from home
- Education in the desired field
About Asseco SEE:
Asseco SEE group is one of the biggest IT companies in the area of production and implementation of its software solutions and services in the region of South-Eastern Europe, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Colombia, Peru, and the Dominican Republic. The Company provides ICT solutions for various industry verticals including the financial sector, payment sector, public administration, and telecoms. The company provides products and services within the Payment business under the Payten name. Since October 2009, the shares of Asseco South-Eastern Europe (WSE: ASEECO SEE, ASE) have been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Asseco SEE Group employs over 2,700 people in 21 countries. More than 10 banks out of the 15 largest ones in southeastern Europe are already clients of Asseco SEE.
Location of work: Zagreb, Rijeka or Koprivnica (or home)
If you are interested to learn more, feel free to send us your CV at HR@asseco-see.hr.