ASEE is looking for motivated students who would like to join our young and dynamic team of software developers in our Mobile department.
This challenging job position involves development of Android applications in the field of mobile banking, mobile payments and other mobile services. The selected candidate will work on modern solutions in the field of banking and fintech industries for some of the biggest players and banks in the region and worldwide.
Main tasks include:
- Development of new and upgrading existing Android applications
- Participating in the definition of project scope and functionalities
- Development of new Flutter mobile applications
- Defining, writing and executing test scenarios
We are looking for students who have:
- Basic knowledge of Android and Java and/or Kotlin programming languages
- Basic knowledge of the Android operating system and tools and technologies for developing Android applications
- Interest in learning about Flutter
- Ability and willingness to work as part of the team
- Openness to the continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies
It will be considered a distinct advantage if you have:
- Experience with platforms such as Android, Java (server-side), and/or Flutter
- Experience with mobile applications
What can we offer:
- Competitive student salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work options
- Mentorship and Buddy program
- Work in a young and stimulating working environment
- Use of advanced technologies and systems
- Education in the desired field
About Asseco SEE:
Asseco SEE group is one of the biggest IT companies in the area of production and implementation of its software solutions and services in the region of South-Eastern Europe, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Colombia, Peru, and the Dominican Republic. The Company provides ICT solutions for various industry verticals including the financial sector, payment sector, public administration, and telecoms. The company provides products and services within the Payment business under the Payten name. Since October 2009, the shares of Asseco South-Eastern Europe (WSE: ASEECO SEE, ASE) have been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Asseco SEE Group employs over 2,700 people in 21 countries. More than 10 banks out of the 15 largest ones in southeastern Europe are already clients of Asseco SEE.
Location of work: Zagreb, Rijeka, or Koprivnica (or remote).
If you are interested to learn more, feel free to send us your CV at HR@asseco-see.hr.