Amplexor is a global content partner offering compliance, governance, digital experience and language solutions. Established in 23 countries with more than 1,850 employees across four continents we deliver innovative solutions to tackle content-based challenges in the fields of aerospace and defense, automotive and manufacturing, consumer products, retail and distribution, energy and environment, finance, life sciences, and the public sector. If you have a passion for technology and would like to work with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, come meet our team in Zagreb! We’re continuously looking for new talent to drive innovation across the Life Sciences industry.
Our business is currently expanding, and we are looking for highly motivated students to join our Research and Development team as: Junior Developer
As Junior Developer you will be included in the design, development, testing and documenting of our core platform – AMPLEXOR Compliance Foundation.
If you are diligent, willing to learn and committed to taking challenges, AMPLEXOR will provide a simulation-based learning environment and compensation, enabling you to shape your career path and realize your full potential!
You will start on a student contract; however, our goal is to keep the best individuals like our employees.
Your principal duties and responsibilities would be:
- Maintenance of existing products written with Java and/or .NET technologies,
- Development of new features and solving tasks with the agreed-upon timeframe,
- Writing technical documentation,
- Researching new technologies and tools.
- Able to work 28+ hours weekly,
- Fluent in English,
- Experience with programming languages such as Java and C#,
- Passion to create top-quality software for international markets.
- Flexible work hours,
- Competitive remunerations in accordance with employee performance,
- Continuous up-skilling and opportunities for growth and learning,
- Pleasant working environment and teamwork spirit.
We look forward to joining you in our team!