ALTEN is the European leader in engineering and technology consulting and provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems. Awarded Top Employer reward for 6 consecutive years with over 28 thousand employees worldwide from 70 different nationalities.
ALTEN Sophia Antipolis agency was founded in 2001 and is in center of the most important technopole in Europe, in a pool of 1000 High Tech companies. Technopole Sophia Antipolis is situated on the French Riviera, between the cities Nice and Cannes. ALTEN Sophia Antipolis had more than 250 employees, keeps expanding and is searching for highly motivated candidates, eager to work on innovative and challenging projects for our clients.
Main activities as Software Developer would include:
- Analysis of the specifications, definition of user requirements,
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation and perform feasibility studies,
- Code them to match the functional specifications,
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary,
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the customer’s requirement,
- Participate in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the finetuning necessary to finalize the product,
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments,
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to Problem Tracking Records (PTR) and Change Requests (CR) issued from Product Management or Product Definition.
We have different technology stacks which you can be working on that include programming languages such as Java, C++, and Python, but also many others.
Requirements for this position are:
- Master’s degree in computer science or another IT related field,
- Working proficiency in the English language,
- Citizenship of the European Union.
Besides these hard constraints we are looking for young people mainly with 0 to 5 years of experience and every internship or student job in the field is an advantage in the selection process.
We are recruiting continuously meaning there is no deadline for application. You can send your CV or just ask for more information on email@example.com.