You have finished your university or will shortly finish your studies and are looking for your first regular work experience? Boost up your career with us! We support, advise, solve problems, create innovations, and are therefore a competent development partner for renowned national and international customers, all German OEM’s as well as the TIER1 Suppliers. The ALTEN Group is one of Europe’s leading engineering service provider. Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks, like participating in the development of an autonomous vehicle Level 5, and the chance to experience variety. Right now, we are looking for up to 50 employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE ADAS, Infotainment Systems or E-Mobility.
- As Software Developer (m/f) you will be introduced within your scope of development and will be responsible for the development of embedded software within the automotive industry,
- According to customer requirements, you implement vehicle communication protocols and check their functionality in software systems,
- You create the documentation for individual software components and perform the module tests,
- Throughout the whole development process, you are in close coordination with the areas of the software system, architecture, test, and software security,
- You cooperate with German premium automotive OEM’s and suppliers.
- You fulfill the general Traineeship program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years),
- You hold a university degree in Automotive, Electronics, Software Engineering,
- Routine in programming with C/C++, real-time or embedded systems in C you bring with you,
- Experience in software development processes is a plus,
- Initial experience with automotive embedded systems and requirements tools (DOORS, MKS) are desirable,
- Good English – spoken and written, knowledge of German is a plus,
- Passion for Automotive.
- Permanent contract – Attractive remuneration – Relocation package – Modern & international company culture,
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management) – Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”,
- Free German or English courses in the office – Drinks, sweets, and fruits services in our offices,
- Our Welcome Day and the ALTEN Welcome Booklet are parts of our onboarding-program. Your supervisor will support you and answer all your questions.
- You will get the possibility to stay with us after your Traineeship Programm with a full and permanent contract.
Locations: Major cities in South-West Germany
Interested, please send your CV (and name the position in the title) using the following address: email@example.com