We are now looking for a Software Developer in Automotive for ECU who is involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle to meet agreed requirements.
Work on the development and integration of software components:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Set up optimized and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and process bugs
- Propose and implement solutions to problems
- Create high-level designs
What you will bring along:
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable degree program
- Relevant experience in the automotive embedded software development
You are tech-savvy in one of the following skills:
- Experienced in handling with Embedded C/C ++ as well as with Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of Functional Safety, SCRUM, or other agile methods are desirable
- Experience in software development for Real-Time Operation Systems, AUTOSAR and MISRA knowledge advantageous
- Experience with OS platforms such as Linux, POSIX, QNX, RTOS,
- Knowledge of Communication protocols: CAN, Flexray, Ethernet
Qualities/skills we look for:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent English skills
- German skills beneficial
What we promise:
- Flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere – From YOU culture to open doors, we offer a pleasant working environment
- Permanent employment contract – We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment – For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities – We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events – We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support – No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts – The start of a new employee, anniversaries, and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to celebrate
Design with us the new age! As a digital native, you get enthusiastic about new trends in IT and telecommunications and are now looking to take the next step toward your career? Then go for the ALTENative career path!
Here you develop innovative and individualized solutions for well-known customers in various high-tech sectors. In each project, you dive into new technologies, processes, and company cultures. This is how you live your enthusiasm for technology, broaden your knowledge and gain experience.
Support our team in Vienna!
Salary starting at € 3,400 gross per month based on 38.5 h/week with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.