Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- As a Technical Consultant in Graz or Vienna, you will work closely with our customers and make an important contribution to the development of various products in the automotive, rail/naval, consumer products, aerospace and IT services sectors
- You support our customers with your core competence, whether in the area of mechanics, electrics, electronics, software or similar
- Our project opportunities cover the entire product development process, from the concept phase to the start of production and beyond
What you will bring along:
- You have a completed technical education (HTL/TU/FH)
- You have first relevant project experience
- Personally, you convince with a communicative, goal-oriented, and customer-oriented way of working.
- After ALTEN has been in charge of many international projects, business fluent German and good English skills are required
What we promise:
- Flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere – From YOU culture to open doors, we offer a pleasant working environment
- Permanent employment contract – We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment – For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities – We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events – We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support – No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts – The start of a new employee, anniversaries, and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to celebrate
Salary starting at € 2850,- gross per month based on 38.5 h/week with the express willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you looking for a job where work, leisure, and well-being are in harmony? Then you’ve come to the right place – our beautiful mountains, lakes, and valleys offer great leisure opportunities, whether by land, air, or water. There is something suitable for everyone.
Are you looking for interesting tasks and a permanent employment contract? Submit your application via email today to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application online at: www.alten.at/karriere/jobs.
For more information please contact:
Maja Kujundzic, MA
There is no better ALTENative!
Team Leader Recruiting at ALTEN Austria
Tel.: +43 699 10979556