Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors. Support our team as Cyber Security Engineer Automotive in Graz, Vienna.
- Responsibility for the technical coordination of cyber security within automotive development
- Cyber security-related analysis (TARA), as well as the definition of production security concepts and corresponding security requirements
- Closely work with other departments in terms of testing and customer needs
- Developing and establishing a consistent cyber security process within the company
What you will bring along:
- Completed technical education (UAS, University) in Electrics, Electronics, Software Engineering or similar
- First work experience of embedded systems development or cyber security
- Knowledge of ISO 21434, ISO 26262, Aspice, and model-based systems engineering (SysML)
- Responsibly work, strong team spirit, and strategic foresight to drive cyber security into the future
- Fluency in written and spoken English
What we promise:
- Flat hierarchies and a homely atmosphere – We offer a pleasant working environment with open doors and informal communication
- Permanent employment contract – We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment – For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities – We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events – We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support – No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts – The start of a new employee, anniversaries, and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to give gifts
Salary from 3.400 € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have you become curious? Apply via e-mail: email@example.com.