Our company consists of a team of experts coming from aviation, system engineering and geo-data acquisition. This unique combination of know-how enables us to deliver innovative and flexible solutions customized for governments, police, military and many sectors of industry.
Within our three Business Areas we offer services ranging from the Integration of any Airborne Remote Sensor into your platform up to the development of customized ISR Turnkey Solutions. Our specialists in the Data Solution Department are ready to assist you in any requests concerning airborne data acquisition and processing.
We see our strength in the customized consolidation of various airborne platforms and mission systems in order to optimize the human-machine interface. Our experts are ready to provide worldwide services and on-site support. Your airborne missions are our business.
Airborne Technologies needs an Aircraft Electrical & Electronic Engineer who performs technical support tasks in electronics and/or engineering operations. In addition, the individual will work on system designs, upgrades, and certification of integrated special mission aircraft systems into fixed-wing and rotor-wing aircraft.
- Conducts, researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems.
- Participates in the research and analysis of customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine the feasibility of design or application.
- Oversee the entire system integration from order to delivery.
- Direct the field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.
- Design and support the development of wire harnesses.
- Evaluate and ground-air test operational systems and recommends design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes the installation and operating procedures.
- As required, travel to customers’ facilities to install new systems or conduct troubleshooting activities.
- Hold a degree in electrical engineering, communications engineering, or mechatronics from a technical university, university of applied sciences or technical college with a previous Higher Institute of Technical Education degree.
- Have in-depth knowledge of electronics, electrics, IT systems, and networks.
- Basic knowledge of CAD programs.
- Previous military service and knowledge of Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance systems is a plus.
- Excellent English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- German language skills are an advantage, willingness to attend German language courses.
- Hold a current passport and be able to travel internationally.
- Have an affinity for aviation – a pilot license is an advantage but not a requirement
You can expect a demanding and responsible job in a dynamic company. Overpayment of the applicable collective agreement is a matter of course. Your actual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience. Let us talk about that.
Your completed and significant application documents including the earliest start date, a picture and your salary expectation can be sent per E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our post address:
z.H. Julia Kogelbauer
Viktor Lang Straße 8
2700 Wiener Neustadt