Adacta Group, founded in 1989 in Ljubljana, is the leading regional Microsoft Dynamics and Qlik partner. We have dedicated our knowledge and experience in developing and implementing business IT solutions and business consulting. Our company, with over 500 professionals, provides support to 450 regional and international clients. We strive to use our expertise to drive change in the business operations of our clients.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy and motivated student, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. If you are also interested in banking, then read on…
What are we looking for:
- conceptual programming and analytical skills with practical experience,
- experience in using .NET environment technologies (C#, WPF, .NET Framework) and knowledge of C# and relational databases will be an advantage,
- fluency in English,
- independent and goal-oriented attitude,
- willingness to learn and grow with us.
In Adacta, you will:
- develop software code to meet design requirements and according to coding standards,
- document system functionality for ongoing support and assist in the development of end-user documentation,
- develop and execute test procedures for software components,
- communicate effectively with co-workers,
- improve technical and business knowledge by constantly researching new technologies and software products,
- bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours and friendly office atmosphere,
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop,
- Work with passionate and ambitious people,
- Unforgettable team buildings & fun activities.
Apply for this position by sending your CV to email@example.com
Applications close on 14.04.2019.