Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions – across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
We are now looking for a Technical Service Specialist to join our Diagnostics Business Unit in Abbott Laboratories in Croatia.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
The Technical Service Specialist is responsible for performing service of immuno-chemistry, biochemistry and hematology analyzers, laboratory oriented IT systems, laboratory track systems.
- Provide technical support and service to ADD customers,
- Schedule and perform planned maintenance (PM) activities,
- Perform instrument installations and de-installations,
- Perform customer trainings,
- Always act as Company ambassador by representing Abbott with the highest integrity while interacting with customers & assigned institutions.
The ideal candidate should qualify for the following criteria:
- Bachelor/Master degree in biomedical engineering or electronics,
- Fluency in English,
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills,
- Self-driven and keeping up to date with new trends in his profession & industry,
- Highly organized, resilient, with problem-solving skills,
- Proactive & able to effectively manage customer needs and be able to demonstrate customer centricity,
- Driving license and willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package including mobile phone, medical, life & pension plan and continuous learning opportunities within an excellent multinational working environment.
Please apply using the following link: https://www.jobs.abbott/us/en/job/30928430/Technical-Service-Specialist
For additional information, reach out to HR.firstname.lastname@example.org