Have you ever considered consulting as your career choice? This is your unique opportunity to experience consulting life in a three month period as a student.
A.T. Kearney is a global team of forward-thinking, collaborative partners that delivers immediate, meaningful results and a long-term transformational advantage to our clients and colleagues. We are talented problem solvers who work in a collegial way to create and implement elegantly simple, practical and sustainable solutions.
We offer you an internship during which you will have a chance to work on one of our projects in SEE region and significantly contribute to the business success of our customers while getting numerous chances and opportunities to learn and upgrade your knowledge and skills.
We seek people with a combination of analytical skills, academic excellence, and superior interpersonal attributes, such as:
- University education,
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian and English, proficiency in additional languages is a strong plus,
- International experience (work or study),
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem-solving,
- Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g., communication and soft skills, ability to work in a team, results-oriented and a performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity),
- Ambitious, motivated, high-energy personality, with leadership skills but collaborative personality,
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, capable of interaction at all levels in a company, from the factory floor to the CEO,
- High integrity and reliability.
You can apply for the ‘Consulting Intern’ position by August 31st, 2019 here: https://bit.ly/30dgtEW