2e Systems is a leading software provider for the airline industry, and we are looking for Assistant / Junior IT Project Managers in our European offices in Zagreb or Frankfurt.
A key function for Project Managers is to oversee and coordinate the clients’ requirements into a project plan for 3/6/12 months (depending on the client) and ensure all stakeholders are aware of the status of the project and plans.
Project Managers are expected to coordinate and lead the planning and implementation of projects with our clients by:
- Understanding the scope of work and deliverables in a project
- Working closely with the internal teams to plan project timeline, identify and mitigate possible risks
- Ensuring each stage of the project is progressing on time, within the scope, and to a high quality
- Facilitate online and face to face client meetings to define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Liaising with all project stakeholders, including external third-party suppliers
- Managing client expectations
- Organizing software releases
- Understanding the service level commitments to our clients
- Working closely with Account Managers to identify new opportunities with existing clients
- Ensure project documentation, including project plan, project report, software versions, and other documentation is retained and updated
- Supporting the Project Management team in continuing project management processes improvements
We would be a perfect match if you have/are:
- One or more years of professional IT project management experience
- Familiar with the Scrum framework implementation in software development
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
- A demonstrated ability to build and manage trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence in managing negotiations with clients and third parties
- Solution-oriented and client-focused
- Proactive and highly committed to the work
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changes in work pace
- Aware of and sensitive to cultural differences
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
What we offer
- International cooperation – We are an engaged international team with a flexible approach and offer cooperation with colleagues worldwide. Your work will have a direct and visible impact on our business and our clients globally.
- Interesting and challenging projects – We are an industry leader in the dynamic airline and innovative medical and health industry, working with modern and latest technology, frameworks, and tools using agile methodology. Our teams operate with a high level of autonomy through projects that are reaching millions worldwide.
- Safe and healthy environment – We are proud to say that our offices have a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We encourage everyone to communicate openly, give feedback, and share insight and ideas.
- Career development – We offer extensive training and will help to ensure that you will reach your full potential. We support further education and encourage professional development to improve your knowledge and skills.
- Pay & perks – We offer permanent contracts with a competitive salary, paid vacation, and flexible working hours. We provide combined remote & onsite work in an attractive office location with healthy and guilty pleasure snacks, and a team taking care of the equipment you need.
- Fun, fun, fun! – Opportunities for international travel and possibilities to transfer within 2e Systems globally. Regular social events, like game & movie nights, fitness sessions, hiking days, etc., and team-building activities.
About 2e Systems
2e Systems is a versatile software development company specializing in airline travel technology products and innovative services for the healthcare industry. 2e Systems was established in 2000 near Frankfurt, Germany and has grown to include offices in Croatia, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Romania. We provide airlines with internet and mobile solutions for flight bookings, check-in, passenger notifications, and crew communication management. Included in our list of major international clients are airlines such as Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, airBaltic, Croatia Airlines, JetBlue, etc. Our team is a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. Every new product we invent and improve, and every new service we create, is the result of people working together to make each other’s ideas stronger.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of our success and are looking for a challenging job working with a team of experienced service professionals, we welcome your application!
To submit your expression of interest, please send your CV and a brief cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more: https://www.2e-systems.com/career
2e Systems d.o.o